Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a very hearty soup for cold weather, and because it uses commercial canned soup for it's base....it's EASY!
- 1 lb smoked sausage, slice into 1/4 rounds
- 3 cups green cabbage, chopped into slices about 1/2-inch x 3-inch
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 carrots, sliced about 1/4-inch thick
- 1⁄2 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancambell's cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancambell's cream of celery soup
- 1 1⁄3 cups whole milk
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- In a sauce pan, brown the sliced sausage, caraway, and carrots in butter.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook until the cabbage is tender.