Andy Wold's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 lbs boneless pork chops, 1/2 inch thick (4 chops)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 8 ounces beer, room temperature
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 lb buttered noodles, cooked (optional)
- fresh parsley, minced (optional)
- 1Lightly flour chops.
- 2Melt butter in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until foaming.
- 3Brown chops quickly on both sides.
- 4Remove, reserve.
- 5Add green onion, garlic, mushrooms and thyme; saute for 2-3 minutes, until onion is soft.
- 6Return chops to skillet, add beer; bring to a boil.
- 7Reduce heat, cover and simmer 7-8 minutes.
- 8Season with salt and pepper.
- 9Serve with buttered noodles, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bavarian Chops
Serving Size: 1 (393 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.6
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 97.4 mg
- Sodium 83.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 33.3 g