Recipe by abraham r.
This recipe comes from " mr. food's quick & easy diabetic cooking" & I think that it's VERY good!
- 1 medium cabbage
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon caraway seed (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat the oven to 350 degrees ferenhite. cut the cabbage into 8 wedges and place in a 9 by 13 baking dish.
- add the water to the dish, season the cabbage with salt & pepper, and cover tightly with aluminum foil. bake for about 40 minutes, or to desired tenderness.
- remove the cabbage to a serving platter. in a small bowl combine the margarine and the caraway seeds if your using the seeds of course: pour the mixture over the cabbage and serve!