1/2 Photos of Bavarian Brownies (Cake Mix)
Kim D.'s Note:
These brownies are so easy because they are start with a cake mix! I've tried making brownies before with a cake mix, but I've never had much luck until finding this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray a 13X9-inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3In a large bowl, combine cake mix, milk, butter, and eggs with an electric mixer.
- 4Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts (batter will be VERY thick).
- 5Spread batter evenly into prepared pan.
- 6Bake for 20-30 minutes, until brownies are done.
- 7Cool completely and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bavarian Brownies (Cake Mix)
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.0
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 13.3 mg
- Sodium 195.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 1.9 g