Recipe by Kim D.
These brownies are so easy because they are start with a cake mix! I've tried making brownies before with a cake mix, but I've never had much luck until finding this recipe.
- 1 (18 ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 13X9-inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, milk, butter, and eggs with an electric mixer.
- Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts (batter will be VERY thick).
- Spread batter evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until brownies are done.
- Cool completely and cut into squares.