Prep 1 hr
Cook 10 mins
This is a very delicious way to make pork chops. It is a great winner at my house and my Grandma has been making this for years. Everyone I have made it for begs for the recipe. This is delicious served with green beans and hot rolls.
- 6 -7 potatoes
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 5 -6 boneless pork chops
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 4 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- Peel potatoes and boil until tender.
- Make mashed potatoes to your liking.
- Combing flour, season salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Mix eggs, and milk in separate bowl.
- Trim the fat off the pork chops and cut into bite size pieces.
- In large skillet heat the oil.
- Put pork chops bites in eggs and milk then bread in the flour mixture.
- When the oil is hot put a single layer of breaded chops in the oil and fry.
- While the pork chops are frying put 4 cans of cream of mushroom in a large sauce pan with 2 cans of milk and mix. You can add more milk if you would like. My family like its thick and creamy.
- Put cream of mushroom on low-medium heat. Don't let it scorch.
- When the pork chop bites are fried, take directly from the oil and put into the cream of mushroom soup.
- Repeat until all of the pork chops are fried.
- Make sure cream of mushroom is warm before you serve it.
- Serve over mashed potatoes. This is really good with green beans and hot rolls.
The pork would have been good on it's own. I thought the CoM soup took alot away from the pork flavor.