Prep 2 hrs
Cook 5 mins
These come from a restaurant in my home town. My best friend was a cook there and so........Just remember the cheaper the meat you use the longer you'll need to marinade it.
- 2 lbs steak, cut in bite size pieces
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Mix all ingredients adding just enough milk to make the consistency of pancake batter.
- Place in gallon size ziplock with steak pieces.
- Marinade in fridge for no less than 2 hours.
- Deep fry till golden brown.
very easy to make. Followed the directions exactly. The kids loved them . Will make again.
My daughter actually made these. They turned out great and everyone loved them! Thank you!