Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A SL recipe. I'm putting on Zaar so I don't lose it and can try it later. In the magical future I will have where I can cook all these recipes.
- 2 lbs unpeeled shrimp, peeled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (12 ounce) jar orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 -2 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup cold water
- oil, to fry
- Chill shrimp.
- Process marmalade, juices, horsey, and mustard in blender until smooth.
- Combine flour, b.p., salt and paprika in bowl. Slowly add oil and stir until mixture leaves the side of the bowl and forms a ball.
- Gradually add water, stirring until blended (batter will be thick).
- Dip shrimp and fry a few at a time in hot oil.
- Serve with sauce.