I made this one Halloween night many years ago attempting to make Sweet and Sour Pork. My mom kept eating the fried pork before I could make the sauce. "Do you have to put that sauce on?" She asked me. Well she ate it with the sauce but for future we just would do the battering part. A friend of mine uses chicken drummies-they fly out the door.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For one pound of pork
- 1Mix all but soy sauce together.
- 2Cut meat in approximately 1/2" wide pieces for pork, season with your favorite seasonings.
- 3Shake a little bit of soy sauce and let meat marinate a few minutes.
- 4Dip meat in batter, fry in deep oil, temperature 375 degrees for 5-6 minutes till brown.
- 5Mix all but soy sauce together.
- 6Cut meat in approximately 1/2" wide pieces for pork, season with your favorite seasonings.
- 7shake a little bit of soy sauce and let meat marinate a few minutes.
- 8Dip meat in batter, fry in deep oil, temperature 375 degrees for 5-6 minutes till brown.
- 9Part of preparing time is the marinating and cooking is for all the meat.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Batter for Fried Pork
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.1
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 140.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.8 g