Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a realy tastey change from the ordinary.
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2⁄3-1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 -6 slices bread
- Place all ingredients except bread in a bowl and whisk with a wire whisk till well blended and no longer lumpy.
- Heat a frying pan on medium eat and spray with pan spray or add a T of butter.
- Dip bread in batter and fry till golden brown on both sides.
- The amount this makes is determined by how much the bread soaks up the batter.
This wasn't all that different from regular french toast. I think I'll skip the extra effort and make it normally next time.