Recipe by daisygrl64
Easy and great for entertaining. Plan ahead as chicken wings need to marinade for 2 hours.
Top Review by MichaelCerreto
Really liked this recipe, but I did not follow the cooking method because our range hood doesn't vent outdoors and I hate to smoke up the place. I grilled them on the gas grill at a relatively low flame for a long time. They came out great. For my own personal taste I made up a lime-cilantro sauce and I really enjoyed the whole deal. Thanks for giving us some variety away from the hot sauce or ginger-honey-soy that I love but always make.
- 24 chicken wings
- 1 cup beer
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves (blanched, peeled and pureed)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- salt (if needed)
Directions See How It's Made
- remove tips from chicken wings.
- place wings in a bowl and mix in marinade ingredients.
- chill for 2 hours in fridge.
- preheat over to 450*F.
- remove wings from marinade.
- melt butter in a cast iron pan over medium heat.
- add seasonings and chicken wings.
- mix well and cook for 7 minutes over medium heat as you keep stirring.
- add salt if needed.
- transfer pan to oven and bake for 10 minutes.