Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was on a jar of Nescafe Clasico Pure Instant Coffee Granules and recommended on another site and I was curious to try it. I'm glad I did and I hope you enjoy it as much as we did. It has a fairly strong coffee flavor particularly if you use the full amount of suggested coffee crystals. But it sure beats those café mocha drinks that taste purely of chocolate and no coffee!
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream (preferably of a good quality)
- 2 -3 tablespoons nescafe clasico pure instant coffee granules, dissolved in 1/4 cup hot water
- 1⁄4 cup nestle la lechera dulce de leche
- ground cinnamon, to garnish
- Place ice cream, milk, coffee and dulce de leche in blender.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately with ground cinnamon.