Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is from the Weekend magazine.
Make and share this Batatya Chi Sukki Bhaji (Sauteed Potatoes and Bell Pepper) recipe from Food.com.
- Boil potatoes till cooked but firm.
- Peel and cube them.
- Sprinkle with salt, turmeric powder and paprika. Mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Toss in cumin seeds and stir-fry for a few seconds.
- Saute the potatoes for a few minutes.
- Lower flame and cook covered till lightly roasted and golden.
- Stir in the red and green bell peppers.
- Cook for a few minutes.
- Serve hot with rotis or bread or puris or parathas.