Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is from the Weekend magazine.
Make and share this Batatya Chi Sukki Bhaji (Sauteed Potatoes and Bell Pepper) recipe from Food.com.
- Boil potatoes till cooked but firm.
- Peel and cube them.
- Sprinkle with salt, turmeric powder and paprika. Mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Toss in cumin seeds and stir-fry for a few seconds.
- Saute the potatoes for a few minutes.
- Lower flame and cook covered till lightly roasted and golden.
- Stir in the red and green bell peppers.
- Cook for a few minutes.
- Serve hot with rotis or bread or puris or parathas.
A very nice change from the usual fried potatoes that i have made. I am not all that familiar with Tumeric, but am a huge fan of cumin. The flavors went well with my grilled steak!