This is from the Weekend magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil potatoes till cooked but firm.
- 2Peel and cube them.
- 3Sprinkle with salt, turmeric powder and paprika. Mix well.
- 4Heat oil in a pan.
- 5Toss in cumin seeds and stir-fry for a few seconds.
- 6Saute the potatoes for a few minutes.
- 7Lower flame and cook covered till lightly roasted and golden.
- 8Stir in the red and green bell peppers.
- 9Cook for a few minutes.
- 10Serve hot with rotis or bread or puris or parathas.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Batatya Chi Sukki Bhaji (Sauteed Potatoes and Bell Pepper)
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.9
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 4.8 g