- 20 chicken wings
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place wings in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
- In a small bowl stir together soy sauce, ginger, crushed red pepper, five spice powder and garlic.
- Pour over wings.
- Close bag and toss to coat.
- Chill in refrigerator several hours or overnight, turning bag occasionally.
- Remove wings from bag, reserving marinade.
- Place wings on a foil-lined 15-by-10-by-1-inch baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 450-degree oven for 10 minutes.
- Brush with reserved marinade.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes longer or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.