1/4 Photos of Bat Poop - for Halloween
Tom came up with this for our son's Halloween-themed birthday party. It was beyond nasty looking, but everyone loved it and took some home to show their parents. A hit!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mash Pretzels till they are mostly crushed, but with some sticks left. You will want to use those small stick kind.
- 2Mix in raisins.
- 3In a double boiler, melt White chocolate, chocolate chips, and mini-marshmallows.
- 4Rapidly mix chocolate mixture into pretzel/raisin mix.
- 5For realism: Shape into little mounds on parchment paper and allow to cool.
- 6For speed (and for those with weaker stomaches): Spread evenly on parchment paper and allow to cool.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bat Poop - for Halloween
Serving Size: 1 (3037 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 434.7
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 6.3 mg
- Sodium 550.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 37.6 g
- Protein 6.7 g