Recipe by BeeJaye
These very Aussie delectable Mini bacon and cheese pizza triangles are very simply and EXTREMELY tasty. Nanna used to make them on my birthdays. . good hot or cold. This makes alot.
- 1 loaf approx. white bread
- 250 g bacon, diced
- 250 g tasty cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 pinch salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees celcius.
- Butter bread on both sides.
- mix other ingredients and spread the mix onto the bread all the way to the edges.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden.
- OPTIONAL: Nan mixes the ingredients over the stove until the egg thickens and then spreads it on the bread, I have found it works more to my liking if I dont.