Nana Lee's Note:
W = Walmart. Yes, Wally has recipes you just have to look for them on their home page. This is one of several I'll be entering. The Ghost Chips referred to in the ingredients list is another recipe I've posted.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (4 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces mild soft fresh goat cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup pesto sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 8 pitted olives, sliced
- 32 peppercorns
- 32 triangular blue corn tortilla chips or 32 free-form wing shaped tortilla chips
- 2The wing shaped tortilla chips are made from left-over tortillas from Ghost Chips.
- 3If you can get the blue corn chips, they look most realistic.
- 4Mash together cream cheese, goat cheese and pesto.
- 5Chill for 40 minutes.
- 6Shape mixture into 16 2-inch balls, about 1 heaping teaspoons each.
- 7Roll in black pepper and poppy seeds to cover.
- 8Press two olive slices into balls for eyes and place peppercorns in centers for pupils.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bat Bites - W
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.1
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 14.3 mg
- Sodium 92.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
blue corn tortilla chips