Recipe by Nana Lee
W = Walmart. Yes, Wally has recipes you just have to look for them on their home page. This is one of several I'll be entering. The Ghost Chips referred to in the ingredients list is another recipe I've posted.
- 1 (4 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces mild soft fresh goat cheese, at room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup pesto sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 8 pitted olives, sliced
- 32 peppercorns
- 32 triangular blue corn tortilla chips or 32 free-form wing shaped tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- The wing shaped tortilla chips are made from left-over tortillas from Ghost Chips.
- If you can get the blue corn chips, they look most realistic.
- Mash together cream cheese, goat cheese and pesto.
- Chill for 40 minutes.
- Shape mixture into 16 2-inch balls, about 1 heaping teaspoons each.
- Roll in black pepper and poppy seeds to cover.
- Press two olive slices into balls for eyes and place peppercorns in centers for pupils.