Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 12 lbs chuck or 12 lbs arm roast
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons onion salt
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Kitchen Bouquet
- Place unseasoned Roast in Roaster with 1 inch water.
- Cover and cook 3-4 hours depending on sixe of roast.
- Add sauce and baste.
- Continue to cook covered til tender.
- Thicken liquid with flour.
A good basic blend for tasty gravy. I cut the recipe down for a 3 lb roast. I used red wine vinegar and baked at 350Â° F until med well. I added a little extra salt when making the gravy. Thanks for sharing:) Nick's Mom