Prep 3 mins
Cook 10 mins
This sauce enhances the flavor of pork without overpowereing it. I've used it for years-can't remember where I got it.
- 1⁄4 cup salad oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice (fresh,not from concentrate)
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- salt and pepper
- Heat salad oil in a small pan, add onion and saute until tender, add lemon juice, thyme, salt and pepper.
- This sauce should be be prepared and applied to the chops before cooking.
- Lightly baste each side and continue to baste as they cook.