1/3 Photos of Basted Baked Potato
If you're like me, you'll know the best part of the baked potato is the skin, which is why I like to spice mine up a bit. This is a really easy way to add a bit more flavour, and because potatoes are so versatile you can try all kinds of different spice combinations.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the olive oil and spices together.
- 2Wash the potatoes and pierce the skin a few times with a fork.
- 3Smear the oil mixture over the potatoes, best done with a pastry brush.
- 4Place the potatoes on a baking tray, lined with foil, and bake as you normally would.
- 5I do mine in a 200 C fan oven for 30-40 minutes.
- 6Serve with lots of butter.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basted Baked Potato
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.7
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: