Chef #397624's Note:
Traditional Persian Ice Cream, very delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1The double-cream used to prepare Bastani Akbar-Mashti should be extra thick.
- 2Leave the double-cream in the freezer until frozen.
- 3Cream or ice-cream should not be very hard.
- 4Cut frozen double-cream into small pieces and mix with ice-cream.
- 5Add rose-water and mix well.
- 6Place the mix in the freezer for at least one hour.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bastani Akbar-Mashti, Persian, (Iranian)
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.7
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 100.2 mg
- Sodium 129.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 31.8 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: