Recipe by littlemafia
If you've had this before you understand why people will drive for hours to get it.
Top Review by Elmotoo
maybe 4 1/2....I have been drooling over this for quite awhile now. i did something wrong or something didn't work right....the cream crystallized & didn't mix well so there were crunchy gobs in the ice cream. ?? BUT the flavor was over the top. dh was funny...he didn't know i had altered the vanilla ice cream & thought there was something wrong with it, lol. I used a potato masher to incorporate the frozen cream bits into the softened ice cream. It was regular heavy/whipping cream. Should I beat it a bit until it is thicker? This is a nice & easy way to create an exotic dessert! Made for Visiting Persia in the NA/ME Forum 6/12.
Directions See How It's Made
- The cream used to prepare the ice cream should be very thick.
- Leave the cream in a tray in the freezer until it is frozen.
- Ice-cream should not be very hard.
- Cut frozen cream into small pieces and mix with ice-cream.
- Add rose-water and mix well.
- Place the mix in the freezer for at least one hour.