Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Pimento peppers and garlic make for a great potato side dish from the French-Spanish border.Thanks to Nick of emazing for sharing this great recipe !
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup pimiento, drained and chopped
- salt and pepper
- 6 medium potatoes, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Heat the oil in a heavy skillet (that has a lid).
- Add the onion and garlic.
- Cook until soft.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are soft.
absolutely delicious! Added 1/2 t. paprika, but otherwise made per recipe. And very easy! Thanks for sharing.
These were good, but not quite as flavorful as I had hoped on the first day I made them. However, the second day, they were really quite a bit tastier as the flavors had permeated the potatoes. I did add some extra garlic and onion to mine.
I love this dish