Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
Prepare a delicious meal with basmati rice and vegetables.
- 5 cups zafarani cooked basmati rice (cold)
- 3 tablespoons oil, divided
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons Kikkoman soy sauce
- 1 medium spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 large carrot, peeled, finely cubed
- spring onion
- Heat half the oil in a wok or large frying pan. Pour in the eggs and soy sauce and cook stirring constantly until.
- eggs are the size of peas. Remove and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil, stir fry the onion and ginger until transparent.
- Add the peas and carrot, cook for 2 – 3 minutes. Add rice and cooked eggs. Stir-fry on high heat 3 - 4 minutes.
- until very hot.
- Spoon into serving dishes, sprinkle with spring onion.