Recipe by lazyme
Here's a simple dessert that you can keep in the freezer for when unexpected company shows up.
- 1 chocolate cookie pie crust
- 1 quart baskin-robbins praline ice cream
- 1 cup caramel sauce
- 1 cup pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Allow ice cream to sit out long enough to soften, but do not let it melt!
- Spread ice cream into crust.
- Top with carmel topping, and pecans.
- If you want an extra rich flavor cook your pecans in real butter until they become aromatic and roast just a bit.