Recipe by Sara in FL
I came up with this version of a Cappuccino Blast after I visited a Baskin-Robbins with my cousin and ended up waiting in line for almost a half-hour. I will never do that again! This way saves time, money and aggravation. It tastes exactly like the real thing, I promise! :) P.S. For a mocha-flavored version, add 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup to the recipe and prepare as described.
Top Review by Priscilla R.
This was delicious! Thank you for the recipe. I added 2 tsp of cinnamon and nestle chocolate syrup (about three tablespoons) and my husband said it was the real thing! Now we can curb his cappuccino blast habit and make it much cheaper at home. Thank you again for sharing!
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups crushed ice or 2 cups ice cubes
- whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the coffee, milk and sugar in a blender.
- and mix on medium speed for 15 seconds to dissolve.
- Add ice cream and ice then blend on high speed.
- until smooth and creamy.
- Pour drink into two 16-oz.
- If desired, add whipped cream to the top of each drink followed by a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Makes 2 large drinks.