Basketball Popcorn Balls from Abc's the View
- Microwave butter and marshmallows in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH for 1 + to 2 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed. (As an alternative, you can use the stove top as long as there is close supervision!).
- Stir in gelatin until well mixed.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over popped popcorn and candy corns in a large bowl.
- Mix lightly until well coated.
- Shape into about 15 balls, or other shapes, with greased/buttered hands.
- If not serving immediately, wrap each ball individually in plastic wrap after they have completely cooled.
- Make lines on orange balls like a basketball, and serve on a "fake" court with hoop.