- 8 cups sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 cup red onion, finely diced
- 3 cups celery, finely diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise (regular or reduced-fat)
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3⁄4 cup toasted pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add diced sweet potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 10 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine sweet potatoes, onion and celery.
- In another bowl, stir together mayonnaise, honey and mustard. Stir into sweet potato mixture.
- Refrigerate until cold.
- Just before serving, top salad with chopped pecans.