Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
lovely for those morning with guest at home
- 1 tomatoes
- olive oil
- chopped fresh basil or chopped fresh pesto sauce
- white pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 basil leaves
- cut the top of the tomato off.
- gently squeeze the tomato to remove juice with the seeds, then chop in small pieces.
- sauté tomato for a couple of minutes in olive oil and fresh basil (or pesto) add salt and pepper.
- add eggs and some butter to the skillet and scramble.
- divide egg mixture between 2 plates, garnish with a basil leave.
Very Good. I didn't use pesto, just fresh basil. I also used a medium size tomato, organic and ripe to perfection. For me it work as one serving, but it was so good I couldn't stop eating it =^)