1/1 Photo of basilic tomato and egg
lovely for those morning with guest at home
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cut the top of the tomato off.
- 2gently squeeze the tomato to remove juice with the seeds, then chop in small pieces.
- 3sauté tomato for a couple of minutes in olive oil and fresh basil (or pesto) add salt and pepper.
- 4add eggs and some butter to the skillet and scramble.
- 5divide egg mixture between 2 plates, garnish with a basil leave.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for basilic tomato and egg
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.2
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 73.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 6.8 g