- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons basil
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup sesame seeds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all wet ingredients and basil leaves in processor and process to combine.
- Add dry ingredients and combine thoroughly.
- Stir in by hand the toasted sesame seeds.
- Drop by teaspoonful, three inches apart on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for about 10 minutes, till golden brown and crisp.