- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup basil flavored vinegar
- 1 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté onion in butter till translucent.
- Add 4 skinned chicken breasts and sauté over low heat till the chicken is done.
- Remove chicken to a plate and keep warm.
- Add vinegar to the pan and simmer for bout 5 minutes to reduce the sauce.
- Add sour cream and heat through.
- Pour sauce over chicken breasts on serving platter and serve.