Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is a lovely dressing for salad greens. I also use it to marinade fresh salmon fillets (use 3/4 cup for an hour in the fridge).
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh basil leaf
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (4 to 6 cloves)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon
- 2 -4 teaspoons chili paste with garlic
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- Combine vinegars, basil, garlic, tarragon, and chili paste in food processor or blender.
- With machine running slowly add the olive oil.
- Chill until ready to use or up to overnight.