Recipe by Dancer^
This is wonderful on a fresh garden salad.
Top Review by Kathy228
I liked this dressing. The vinegar doesn't overpower and it's not too oily. I made it as posted except instead of Dijon I used only one tbsp of Coleman's Mustard because it seems to blend better with other ingredients in most recipes .
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice