Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is wonderful on a fresh garden salad.
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- In a small bowl combine basil, mustard, seasoned salt, lemon pepper, oil, vinegar and lemon juice.
- Stir just before using.
I liked this dressing. The vinegar doesn't overpower and it's not too oily. I made it as posted except instead of Dijon I used only one tbsp of Coleman's Mustard because it seems to blend better with other ingredients in most recipes .