Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Perfect for leftover turkey, and some mixed vegetables
Make and share this Basil Turkey Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 1⁄2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3⁄4 cup uncooked small shell pasta
- 3⁄4 cup tsps dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- In a large saucepan, combine the first 6 ingredients, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 7-10 minutes or until the pasta and vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the parsley, and turkey, heat through.
Fab and versatile recipe as you can use up any leftover vegies, I had to use chicken as we rarely see turkey here unless it is Christmas, My basil was out of the freezer, picked last summer so it was a great chance to use it here.