These are fabulous little sandwiches. These would be great at a shower, when you want to serve something a little different, but not weird.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) canned refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1Heat oven to 400°F.
- 2Grease large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- 3Unroll pizza crust dough nad press into 12 x 8 inch rectangle on cookie sheet.
- 4With end of handle of wooden spoon, press indentations in top, about 1 inch apart.
- 5Brush dough with oil.
- 6Sprinkle with garlic powder, italian seasoning and parm cheese.
- 7Bake until golden brown (12 minutes).
- 8Cool off and cut in half horizontally.
- 9Spread cut side of bottom of focaccia with spreadable cheese.
- 10Top with single layer of tomatoes and basil.
- 11Layer turkey evenly over basil.
- 12Place top of focaccia cut side down, over turkey and press.
- 13Pierce through all layers with toothpicks, placing them every 1 1/2 inches over focaccia.
- 14With long serrated knife, cut between toothpicks into squares.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basil-Turkey Mini Focaccia Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (10 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 12.2
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.9 mg
- Sodium 61.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
spreadable cheese with garlic and herbs