Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are fabulous little sandwiches. These would be great at a shower, when you want to serve something a little different, but not weird.
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) canned refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) container spreadable cheese with garlic and herbs, softened
- 2 roma tomatoes, medium, thinly sliced
- 1 ounce fresh basil leaf, stems removed
- 1⁄2 lb deli smoked turkey, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Grease large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll pizza crust dough nad press into 12 x 8 inch rectangle on cookie sheet.
- With end of handle of wooden spoon, press indentations in top, about 1 inch apart.
- Brush dough with oil.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder, italian seasoning and parm cheese.
- Bake until golden brown (12 minutes).
- Cool off and cut in half horizontally.
- Spread cut side of bottom of focaccia with spreadable cheese.
- Top with single layer of tomatoes and basil.
- Layer turkey evenly over basil.
- Place top of focaccia cut side down, over turkey and press.
- Pierce through all layers with toothpicks, placing them every 1 1/2 inches over focaccia.
- With long serrated knife, cut between toothpicks into squares.