Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
This is a Sunset magazine recipe that my mom passed on to me. If you make this up ahead of time, the vinegar and oil soak into the pasta, so you might want to taste it before serving and see if you need to add a bit more of one or the other.
- 1 lb tortellini
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- Cook tortellini according to package instructions.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl combine oil, vinegar, basil, and pepper.
- Stir in pasta, tomatoes, and cucumber.