1/1 Photo of Basil, Tomato, Cream Cheese Frittata Recipe
Paris D's Note:
This is from indobase.com. My husband cuts the cream cheese into big chunks and they just melt in your mouth. We eat this for dinner and breakfast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add eggs, salt, pepper, sage, oregano, and thyme to medium bowl.
- 2Whisk together.
- 3Add butter to large oven proof skillet. Melt over medium heat.
- 4Add tomatoes to skillet, and sauté one minute.
- 5Reduce heat to low. Add fresh basil leaves and sauté until leaves are limp.
- 6Pour egg mixture over tomatoes.
- 7Top with cream cheese cubes.
- 8Cover and cook over low heat approximately 20 minutes or until set on top.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basil, Tomato, Cream Cheese Frittata Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.9
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 418.7 mg
- Sodium 282.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 15.4 g