- 1 lb unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 sheet wax paper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place oil, basil, thyme in food processor and give a few quick pulses to blend well without completely pureeing the herbs.
- Cut butter into small chunks.
- Place butter in bowl and add basil, thyme and sour cream.
- Using a fork mix herbs and sour cream into butter.
- Spread butter onto wax paper in a thick line.
- Fold wax paper over butter and roll into a tube.
- chill for at least two hours before serving.