Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
a great addition to fish or chicken dishes
Make and share this Basil, Thyme Compound Butter recipe from Food.com.
- Place oil, basil, thyme in food processor and give a few quick pulses to blend well without completely pureeing the herbs.
- Cut butter into small chunks.
- Place butter in bowl and add basil, thyme and sour cream.
- Using a fork mix herbs and sour cream into butter.
- Spread butter onto wax paper in a thick line.
- Fold wax paper over butter and roll into a tube.
- chill for at least two hours before serving.