Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is very easy we use it for a dip or a dressing, very tasty.
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 -2 tablespoon finely chopped sun-dried tomato
- Stir sour cream with basil and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Serve over greens or with vegetables for dipping.
- Stir before serving, as colour from tomatoes may darken sour cream.
- Dressing will keep well, covered and refrigerted, for up to 3 days.
I didn't have sour cream but I did have Greek yoghurt which is nice and thick and substitutes well. Good dip recipe.