Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
you may want to use milk in place of water
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 medium potatoes, cooked and sliced
- In large skillet over medium heat, melt margarine.
- Cook onion with basil until tender.
- Add soup, water and cheese.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Heat until cheese is melted, stirring often.
- Add potatoes.
- Heat through, stirring occasionally.
The Best Scalloped Potatoes I've ever had!