My wife clipped this out of an old magazine at work. We tried it with shrimp and it was wonderful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb raw shrimp or 1 lb scallops
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans srewed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 8 ounces frozen broccoli florets
- 4 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1Cook pasta per package directions.
- 2Add olive oil to a large non-stick frying pan. Heat oil.
- 3Add minced garlic and cook stirring constantly until browned. About one minute.
- 4Add Shrimp or Scallops. For scallops sear 1 minute on each side and remove.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basil Shrimp With Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (484 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 494.1
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 177.2 mg
- Sodium 275.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 36.1 g