Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
My wife clipped this out of an old magazine at work. We tried it with shrimp and it was wonderful.
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb raw shrimp or 1 lb scallops
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) canssrewed tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄3 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 8 ounces frozen broccoli florets
- 4 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta per package directions.
- Add olive oil to a large non-stick frying pan. Heat oil.
- Add minced garlic and cook stirring constantly until browned. About one minute.
- Add Shrimp or Scallops. For scallops sear 1 minute on each side and remove.