Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My wife clipped this out of an old magazine at work. We tried it with shrimp and it was wonderful.
Make and share this Basil Shrimp With Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb raw shrimp or 1 lb scallops
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) canssrewed tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄3 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 8 ounces frozen broccoli florets
- 4 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta per package directions.
- Add olive oil to a large non-stick frying pan. Heat oil.
- Add minced garlic and cook stirring constantly until browned. About one minute.
- Add Shrimp or Scallops. For scallops sear 1 minute on each side and remove.