Basil Shrimp With Feta and Orzo
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place shrimp in bowl, mix with 1 teaspoon of oil and basil; let sit.
- Coat piece of tin foil with cooking spray, place on cookie sheet.
- Cook pasta in boiling water 5 minutes, omitting salt and fat; drain. Place pasta in large bowl.
- Stir in 1 teaspoon oil and next seven ingredients. Place orzo mixture on tin foil. Place shrimp mixture on orzo.
- Cover foil and shrimp/orzo mixture with another piece of foil, and secure it around baking sheet. Bake at 450 degrees until done (25 minutes plus minus depending on your oven).