Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
We made this the other night, easy and good.
- cooking spray
- 3⁄4 cup orzo pasta, uncooked
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 2 ounces feta, crumbled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon rind, grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled
- 1⁄4 cup basil, fresh and chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place shrimp in bowl, mix with 1 teaspoon of oil and basil; let sit.
- Coat piece of tin foil with cooking spray, place on cookie sheet.
- Cook pasta in boiling water 5 minutes, omitting salt and fat; drain. Place pasta in large bowl.
- Stir in 1 teaspoon oil and next seven ingredients. Place orzo mixture on tin foil. Place shrimp mixture on orzo.
- Cover foil and shrimp/orzo mixture with another piece of foil, and secure it around baking sheet. Bake at 450 degrees until done (25 minutes plus minus depending on your oven).