- 12 large tiger shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 ounces unsalted butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped basil leaves
- 1 large lemon, juice only
- salt, to taste
- white pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the olive oil, melted butter, lemon juice, mustard, basil, garlic, and salt and pepper in a shallow dish and mix until well blended.
- Add the prawns and toss to coat; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove the prawns from the marinade and thread on skewers.
- Cook over medium coals for 2-3 minutes on each side, basting with any remaining marinade from time to time.
- Serve immediately.