Recipe by Gabby_410064811
I got this recipe from my friend Elaine. I make this quite often to rave reviews and there are NEVER leftovers. My son would just eat this if I would let him.
- 3 lbs shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons Grey Poupon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- fresh basil (remove stems)
- 1 1⁄2 lemons, juice of
- salt and pepper (white preferred)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt 1/2 stick butter in medium size bowl.
- Add olive oil.
- Squeeze lemon juice into mix.
- Add grey poupon mustard, add minced fresh basil.
- Add minced cloves of garlic, add salt and pepper.
- Whip mixture and marinate cleaned shrimp for 1 hour.
- Place marinated shrimp on skewers and BBQ until shrimp is pink and done.