Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe from my friend Elaine. I make this quite often to rave reviews and there are NEVER leftovers. My son would just eat this if I would let him.
- 3 lbs shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons Grey Poupon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- fresh basil (remove stems)
- 1 1⁄2 lemons, juice of
- salt and pepper (white preferred)
- Melt 1/2 stick butter in medium size bowl.
- Add olive oil.
- Squeeze lemon juice into mix.
- Add grey poupon mustard, add minced fresh basil.
- Add minced cloves of garlic, add salt and pepper.
- Whip mixture and marinate cleaned shrimp for 1 hour.
- Place marinated shrimp on skewers and BBQ until shrimp is pink and done.
This is awsome! I have been making this dish for the last year and even people who don't like shrimp love this. You can also broil it and it still comes out fantastic!
We loved the depth of flavors in this simple but extremely tasty dish. Would definately make it again.
amazing. didnt change a thing, except sauteed. yum.