Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese or 2 tablespoons asiago cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- Whisk together all ingredients.
- Add pepper.
- Refrigerate till ready to use.
Took a mixed salad to the church pot luck with this dressing every one thought it was absolutely yummy. Some came back for 2nd and 3rd helpings. Thanks for sharing this.