Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
It's a spooky color but tastes great.
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons asiago cheese or 2 tablespoons cheese, of your choice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 -4 leaves fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley or 2 tablespoons regular parsley
- 1⁄2 cup light olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine in blender until thoroughly mixed.
- Chill and serve with a green salad.
- Makes 3/4 cup.