1/1 Photo of Basil Scallops With Gluten Free Pasta
Headache Helper's Note:
This recipe is fairly easy, elegant, and avoids foods for those who are gluten intolerant or suffer from migraines triggered by foods.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces gluten-free pasta (fettuccine or spaghetti recommended)
- 1 lb bay scallop
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil or 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup vegetable broth (without tomato, onion and soy)
- 1/3 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1Cook pasta acording to package directions.
- 2Combine olive oil, Dijon mustard, basil & salt. Set aside.
- 3Chop green onions and basil.
- 4Cook scallops in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 5Remove scallops from pan. Cover to keep warm.
- 6Add broth, green onions, and cornstarch to skillet. Cook, stirring often, until it begins to thicken.
- 7Add olive oil mixture. Cook 15 seconds.
- 8Add scallops and any juice. Stir and cook until coated and hot.
- 9Serve scallops and sauce over pasta.
- 10Sprinkle on fresh parsley, if desired.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basil Scallops With Gluten Free Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.7
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 27.2 mg
- Sodium 635.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 14.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: