Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found this in a magazine, haven't tried it yet but looks great!
- 4 center-cut boneless pork chops, 1 inch thick
- 8 basil leaves
- 8 basil leaves, sliced into thin ribbons
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 4 nectarines, slightly underripe, halved and pitted
- 1 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Set grill to high heat. Rub each side of the pork chops w/ a basil leaf, brush w/ oil, and season w/ salt and pepper. Grill for 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until slightly charred and just cooked through. Put on plate and loosely tent w/ foil. Brush the cut side of each nectarine w/ oil, and place on the grill, cut-side down. Grill for 3 minutes or until golden brown. Turn over, and grill for 1 to 2 minutes or until slightly soft. Remove from grill, and top each w/ 2 tsp of blue cheese. Drizzle w/ honey. Garnish w/ basil ribbons, pine nuts, and black pepper. Serve the nectarines alongside the pork chops.