Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This easy fast sauce is perfect for the come home and put it on the table pasta dinner! Goes best with a tubular type pasta (about 1 lbs worth)
- 15 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red pepper, diced you can buy these in a jar
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss through with your favorite pasta.
the graininess of the ricotta just didn't seem very appealing used in this way. The combo of flavors was quite nice however.
OH MY GOODNESS! So yummy! I added more garlic and used lowfat ricotta. I served it over linguini for hubby and I ate it over spaghetti squash. Major keeper!